At UNIKARE BIOSCIENCE, S.L. we are committed to protecting our users’ privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we process and that you provide us with.
Please read this policy carefully and ensure that you understand it and agree with it before submitting your personal data to us. If you do not agree with it, provide us with your data. We understand the fact that you have submitted your data as a clear affirmative action via which you give us your consent (when necessary) to process your data for the purposes indicated.
2.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
UNIKARE BIOSCIENCE, S.L.
Postal address: Calle de Albert Einstein, 15. 01510. Miñano (ALAVA)
3.- How did we obtain your data?
If you are already a client, or are a potential client, you provided us with your data when you requested our services or requested an offer to be able to maintain the contractual relationship with you.
If you provided us with your details via this website or any of its sub-domains or micro-sites, we gather information, for example, when you access the page, when you fill in a form with personal data or when you communicate with us directly via e-mail.
We can process and register said uses, sessions and associated information, be it independently or with the help of third-party services, even with the use of “cookies” and other tracing technologies.
When you provide us with your personal data, you guarantee that you are authorised to provide this information and that the information is correct, accurate, true and up-to-date, that it is not confidential, that it does not violate any contractual restriction or third-party rights and you agree not to impersonate other Users by using their registration details for the different services and/or content on the Website.
Your data has been communicated to us, where applicable, by third parties, for example, through our commercial network, through prior provision of your details to one of our sales representatives, or even by other firms whose products supply UNIKARE BIOSCIENCE, S.L. (currently Sibari Republic products). In these cases, the data categories that we process may be: Identification data and that of goods and services transactions.
4.- Why do we process your data?
We can process the data that you provide us with, as well as any other data generated during the contractual or commercial relationship, or a different one that we hold with you, for different purposes, for example:
- If you are a current client, a potential client or a supplier, in order to manage the contractual and/or commercial relationship including after-sales and guarantee services.
- If you are simply a user of our website, or the sender or receiver of an e-mail, to manage the orders that you place online
- In both cases, to maintain contact and communication with you and send you information regarding our products and/or services (including commercial and/or promotional publications, for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002)
5.- How long do we store your data for?
We store the personal data that you provide, in the case of current and potential clients and suppliers, for the duration of the commercial or contractual relationship and continue to do so once said relationship comes to an end as long as the interested party doesn’t request termination, if termination is requested, the data is stored during the period required to limit the processing, only in order to:
- comply with the legal requirements that apply to us and/or
- provisions for the prescription of any responsibilities on our part and/or
- to exercise or defend complaints which may arise from the relationship between the parties.
6.- What is the legitimation for processing your data?
The legal basis which authorises us to process your data is the contractual relationship that unites us if you are a current client/supplier, or the proposal, budget, request or pre-contractual relationship of any kind between the parties if you are a potential client/provider or, for example, your consent if you have made a request via our website if you are simply a user of the website. You explicitly grant said consent to us when you provide us with your data, online and offline, considering said provision to be a clear affirmative act which manifests the aforementioned consent.
The provision of data requested is obligatory as it is essential for the purposes explained previously; if you do not provide it, we will not be able to fulfil these purposes.
If there is no existing contractual relationship, in compliance with consideration 47 outlined in the General European Regulation on Data Protection (regulation 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th of April, 2016) our legitimate interest in sending you information regarding our activities, products and/or services (via traditional methods or electronic ones) may constitute a legal foundation for processing your data, as long as this does not take precedence over your interests, rights or liberties, taking into account your rational expectations as to whether we would send you this information, or not, at the time and in the context that you provided us with your personal data, for example, if you provided us with a business card at a fair or during a commercial visit, or sent us an e-mail or contacted us requesting information, or placed an order on our website or subscribed to our newsletter. However, your interests and fundamental rights will always prevail over our legitimate interest if, when you provide us with your details, you don’t realistically expect or, directly, do not want us to send you this type of informative or commercial communications. Therefore, said communications (if sent electronically) will include, in the body of the communication itself, the option to unsubscribe and stop receiving them. If you opt for this, we will stop sending you this type of communications in the future. You can also request that we stop processing your data for this purpose by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the previous paragraph.
7.- To which recipients can we communicate your data?
We inform you that we may communicate the data that you provide us with to third-party entities in order to comply with purposes directly related with legitimate functions of the assignor and assignee, such as:
- To the entity I+MED, S.COOP. which receives billing and contact details of clients, suppliers and staff for the centralised management of their respective manufacturing and commercialisation services and the management of similar products in accordance with their respective legitimate interests.
- To the CEIA building and the Technology Park of Álava, so that these entities can provide the services of video surveillance, safety and physical access controls to the building’s facilities and offices and the Park’s additional facilities and locations.
- To banking institutions for the management of charges and payments related to services provided or received.
- To entities or organisations where there is a legal obligation to carry out the communication of data (Tax administration…)
We inform you that, if we use suppliers who come from outside of the European economic area to provide auxiliary services for our activity (accommodation, housing, SaaS, remote security copies, support services or computer maintenance, e-mail management, e-mail sending and marketing, etc.…) who may have access to personal data, we will choose companies attached to the Privacy Shield agreement between the USA and the EU, which means that they are obligated to comply with requirements which are equivalent to the European ones in terms of data protection. In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorise the communication of data to said companies, recognising that this implies the international transfer of data to a country that does not belong to the European Economic Area and subsequently providing your unequivocal consent for said transfer.
8.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access rights: You can ask us which personal data we are processing and even request a copy of this.
- Rectification rights: You can request that we rectify inexact personal data or complete data which is incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Deletion rights (right to be forgotten): You can ask us to delete your personal data when: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, they have been unlawfully processed or for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Treatment limitation rights: You can request that we limit the treatment of your data, in which case we will only store them in order to assert or defend complainants.
- Data portability rights: You can ask us to return (to you or to a third party that you nominate) your personal data in a structured format, in common use and machine-readable.
- Opposition rights: You can oppose the processing of your data if said processing is based on the legitimate interest of the party responsible for the file or for advertising purposes.
Once any of the aforementioned requests are received, we will reply to you within a maximum period of 10 days
You can bring a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you require more information regarding the rights that you can exercise and to request models of forms for exercising rights, you can visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency website: www.aepd.es