This Anti-pollution Cleansing Gel is a gentle cleanser with moisturising and softening properties created to repair and prevent damage caused by stress, smog and urban city life. Its physiological pH protects the skin’s microbiome.
Anti-pollution Cleansing Gel
NO STRESS, NO POLLUTION
We can’t rid you of the stress and pollution of the city, but we can repair and prevent all of the damage that it causes to your skin, which is no small issue.
Our anti-pollution Cleansing Gel is designed to effectively cleanse, without exfoliating, surface dirt and dead skin cells. Its active ingredients help keep pores clear for smooth skin which is free of blemishes… and the much despised smog.
- Fragrance Free.
- SLS Free.
- Alcohol Free.
- Dermatologically Tested.
- For all skin types.
Made in Europe / Limited edition / Online-only
150 mL. / 5.07 fl. oz.
Formulated with a mild non-ionic surfactant to maintain the skin’s lipid balance, moisturising and protective agents have been added which form a thin moisturising film on the skin’s surface in order to protect it.Aqua / Water, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Penthylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Cucumis (Cucumber) Sativus Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Animal origin ingredients free. Vegan friendly.
- Glycerin: an osmotic dehydrating agent with emollient and humectant properties. Carrier of active ingredients.
- Birch extract (Betula Alba Leaf Extract): extract obtained from the birch leaves. Among its active ingredients is triterpene betulin, which has proven efficiency in reducing lesions and relieving skin irritations. It also has agents which are anti-couperose, soothing, antiseptic, purifying and protective against UV radiation and other harmful environmental factors.
- Cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus Extract): it has a refreshing, stimulating and astringent effect. Its active ingredients contribute to stratum corneum hydration, avoiding massive water loss and slowing dehydration. It brings freshness and softness to the skin.
- Grapefruit extract (Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract): it has protective, lightening, exfoliating, antiseptic, antioxidant qualities. It also has anti-seborrhoeic and anti-free radical properties.
- Calendula flower extract (Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract): its hydrating activity is due to its content in saponins and mucilages that have the capacity to retain water and to release it later. This property provides moisturising and soothing properties, making it an appropriate ingredient for dry, dehydrated, irritated or delicate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: low molecular weight molecule obtained from biotechnological cultures with penetrating power. It is able to penetrate from the surface to the extracellular matrix of the skin, achieving deep hydration.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose: stabilising, suspending and water retention agent, used in delivery systems for active ingredients.
How to use
Apply in the morning and at night during your facial cleansing routine.Dispense a small amount into the palm of your moistened hand. Massage the product gently onto your face and neck, avoiding the area surrounding your eyes.Rinse with warm water and dry.Then, apply Radiance Toner two or three times per week.
Do not store the product at temperatures above 25º C or exposed to light.
In vitro Test The aim of this study is to measure the protective capacity of a given product against the oxidative stress generated by urban pollution. In the study, reactive oxygen species (ROS) were quantified after subjecting the skin cells (fibroblasts) to dust particles obtained from an urban environment (smog).As shown above, the Sibari Republic Anti-pollution Cleansing Gel has a protective capacity against ROS generated by urban smog of 24%, 21% and 29%, respectively.In vivo testIn the Use Test performed under the supervision of a dermatologist, 55% of the participants considered that the product was better than other similar products present in the market and 70% would recommend its use.In addition, the participants in the study believed that
- the use of the product does not irritate the skin, 100%
- the product is suitable for their skin type and leaves the skin clean, 80%
- the sensation after product application is pleasant and the skin looks more radiant, luminous and matte, not shiny, 75%
- the product leaves the skin hydrated, toned, fresh and doesn’t leave the skin dry, 70%
- 70% felt that their skin was soft and velvety smooth and revitalized with a healthier appearance
*Test carried out with clinical control by a dermatologist on 20 subjects for 2 weeks under normal conditions of use. The subjects were people of both sexes aged from 18 to 70 with all skin types, 80% of whom had sensitive skin.